Google+ boş mideye iki duble viski: Save Me Before I Drown / The Past Is Gone

20 Kasım 2008 Perşembe

Save Me Before I Drown / The Past Is Gone

The past is gone... My memories haven't...
Felt like the most beatiful day of my life... But it passed... The days came afterwards was a complete nightmare, and i couldn't wake up... Although i could wake up the dream, the most beautiful day of my life...
She was a close friend to me until that day... That night, that dream... We made love all night but she wants this love to get thrown in a recycle bin...
And today... I went downtown with the crew. Passed through the places we have been. I, I just stared at the places with a bittersweet feeling in my soul. My soul... Thought I lost it years ago... Until the dream. I stared at the places, even a shop when my friends were waiting for me. Once I looked at the buildings, then I looked at the scars, the scars on my wrists. There was still the same song's same part in my ears. Limp Bizkit's "Eat You Alive" song... The part we shared in our IM service's personal message thing. I tried to cry but I lost my soul years ago and lost my tears too. Couldn't... Holded my cancer in my hand, smoked it like it's my last cigarette...
The song's part is:
I just wanna look at you...
I just wanna look at you... Who are they?
There ain't nothing wrong, no...
There ain't nothing wrong with that...

 

Hiç yorum yok: