Google+ boş mideye iki duble viski: Devils Never Cry

20 Kasım 2008 Perşembe

Devils Never Cry

Devils Never Cry

On a rainy day, came off the dorm, wasn't an ordinary night... Had my woman and my best friends with me... Never ending pain, which quickly ending life wasn't there to make my day i thought. Everytime we went the downtown with my woman, we argued. I have never thought this would be one of these nights. We were never be the same but we have the feeling of love. A feeling that i left years ago. I like havin fun of her beliefs. At first, she laughed off all my jokes about beliefs. She is a Muslim, i am an atheist. She said "You don't know what you believe in." Then the classical argument between us started. It was a hardcore experience, wasn't like the others. She never laughed after that conversation, so did me. I started to listen music in the subway. She took my hand and made me sit on the chair in the subway. After a couple of words, she was gone. I, my friends, a demon like me had a sense of responsibility to take her to the dorm. I did what i had to. She stopped in front of the dorm for another argument. Talked to me like she want to break up. I didn't know what is next when she was gone. Actually, in these type of situations, I get angry and break something. But this time, with the effect of the alcohol, started to laugh bitterly when smoking my cancer. Opened my hands where her god is, lifted my hand up with the last breath i have, carry on laughing bitterly with the raindrops on my face. Why was me laughin? Because devils never cry...

 

Hiç yorum yok: